In accordance with article 13 of the Italian Legislative Decree no.196 of 30 June 2003, containing provisions relating to the protection of personal data, Unoaerre Industries S.p.A., Loc. San Zeno Strada E. 5 - 52100 Arezzo (AR), as the data controller would like to inform you that your personal data, collected via the website www.unoaerre.it (the “Site”), will be processed for the following purposes:
a) to manage the relationship between the Visitor/Customer and our Company;
b) for administrative purposes connected to requests made by the Visitor/Customer, or to fulfil legal obligations;
c) to subscribe to the “newsletter”, once your consent has been given;
d) to enable the correct execution of purchases on the “Site”;
e) to enable marketing activities to be carried out such as: sending advertising and promotional materials and brochures as well as market research purposes, once your consent has been given;
f) with reference to the e-mail address supplied when purchasing products on the “Site”, to allow for direct selling of similar products and services (so called soft spam) according to provisions detailed in article 130 of the Italian Personal Data Protection Code, without prejudice to the right to object to data processing at any time;
1. Supplying data for the purposes outlined in the previous points a), b), d) is optional, nevertheless failure to supply said data will mean that the Company will be unable to carry out the requested activities and fulfil the contractual obligations undertaken.
Supplying data for the purposes outlined in the previous points c), f), g) is optional and its use is conditional to you giving your explicit consent. Refusal to do so will mean that you will be unable to subscribe to the “newsletter” and receive advertising and promotional materials and brochures and communications relating to products, promotions and services offered by our Company.
In reference to sending advertising and promotional materials and/or brochures we hereby inform you that consent to process your personal data can be revoked at any time by checking the “delete” box which you can access via a link contained in the communications you receive.
2. Processing of your personal data will be carried out primarily by computer and electronically or nevertheless via automated means, to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data, in accordance with provisions set out in the Italian Personal Data Protection Code.
We also inform you that our Company uses visitors’ IP addresses in a completely anonymous way to monitor traffic on the Site.
3. The personal data supplied will be processed by employees in charge of data processing in our Company. The personal data supplied can also be sent abroad to companies that are owned by and/or part of Unoaerre Industries S.p.A..
The data supplied can be communicated to the categories indicated below if deemed necessary to carry out the requested service:
Subsidiaries and/or affiliates of Unoaerre Industries S.p.A.;
Post offices or other companies that provide mail delivery services such as couriers etc;
Banks and financial institutions and credit card payment systems;
People, associated companies and/or professional firms that provide assistance and consultancy services to our Company including those in charge of managing, maintaining and updating hardware and software systems;
Companies and insurance;
Public and legal offices and Chambers of Commerce to fulfil obligations under the law.
4. The data controller is the company Unoaerre Industries S.p.A., Loc. San Zeno Strada E. 5 - 52100 Arezzo (AR), E-Mail:
The data supervisor of your personal data, against whom you can exercise your rights in accordance with article 7 of the Italian Personal Data Protection Code, is the pro-tempore Managing Director of the Company who can be contacted using the following e-mail address: .
5. The personal data supplied will be kept for as long as deemed necessary to ensure the services on offer are supplied correctly, except when it is necessary to keep it for a longer period of time in compliance with existing tax and legal regulations.
Upon expiry of this period the data will be transformed into anonymous form.
Consent granted to use your personal data for marketing purposes can be revoked at any time by sending a request to do so to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. In accordance with article 7 of the Italian Personal Data Protection Code (Legislative Decree No.196/2003), in addition to the information contained herein, the interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of any data that relates to them at any time from our Company, even if the same has not been recorded yet and communication of such data in intelligible form;
The interested party also will also have the right to be informed:
a) of the source of the personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of processing;
c) the logic applied to the processing if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated;
e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
The interested party also has the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
b) erasure, anonymisation or blocking of data that has been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which it has been collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data was communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves to be impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
The interested party shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though it is relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
The rights referred to above may be exercised by making a request to the Data Processor at the following address: .